Welcome to Zoom
Zoom is a web conferencing solution that provides screen sharing, meetings, live chat, and a lot more.
- Pro Accounts are assigned on an as-needed basis: contact EdTech to request an account (staff only; students must contact their instructor)
- You can also sign up for a Basic account (click here); use your Langara email address (Basic account meetings are limited to 40 minutes)
- How to sign in: your Zoom username is your Langara email address, and the password you created
- Getting started on a PC or Mac
this page includes information about the Zoom desktop app
- How to join a meeting
most often, you will join a meeting by clicking on a link emailed to you by the meeting host; you can also visit the Join a Meeting page and copy & paste the meeting ID from the email
- How to schedule a meeting
- How to invite people to a live meeting
- My Account settings
- Langara Zoom User Training - Recorded Feb. 7, 2017
Get help with Zoom
You have many options for getting assistance with Zoom.
Zoom Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including U.S. public holidays.
If you have questions not addressed above, contact Educational Technology.
- Phone: 604-323-5403 (08:30-17:00 Mon-Fri)
- Email: email@example.com