Welcome to Zoom
Zoom is a web conferencing solution that provides screen sharing, meetings, live chat, and a lot more.
- Sign in with your Langara Federated ID (e.g. email@example.com)
- All Langara staff and students have Basic Zoom accounts - Pro Accounts are assigned on an as-needed basis: contact EdTech to request an account (staff only; students must contact their instructor)
- Getting started on PC, Mac, or mobile - Zoom desktop (choose SSO) and mobile apps
- How to join a meeting - options for joining a Zoom meeting, no login required
- How to schedule a meeting
- How to invite people to a live meeting
- How to record a meeting - record meetings to your computer and upload to Kaltura to share
- My Account settings
- Langara Zoom User Training (Video) - Recorded Feb. 7, 2017
- Zoom Basics for Students - the basic how-to for student users
- Using Zoom on Citrix? - using Zoom in a Citrix lab on-campus
Get help with Zoom
You have many options for getting assistance with Zoom.
Zoom Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including U.S. public holidays.
EdTech (staff only)
If you have questions not addressed here, contact Educational Technology.
- Phone: 604-323-5403 (08:30-17:00 Mon-Fri)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org